photo courtesy of @tyrabanks (Tyra Banks on Twitter)
Tyra fans, rejoice! Today marks the return of America's Next Top Model, this cycle being number 16! I'm going to be watching partly saddened by the fact that I couldn't try-out for Cycle 17 (*BBM sad face*), but also glad to be viewing the fashion world's favorite judges once again. Upon hearing about the new season (barely heard today!), I realized that I hadn't done any follow up on the last cycle's winner, Ann Ward. She was a Cycle 16 favorite, and I hope to see her work-work-working it all over the fashion world! The commercial previews are exciting and enticing (as always), and it appears that we have a sultry group of young ladies this time around! #ANTM
Visit the official 'Top Model' site: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-top-model
Follow your 'Top Model' Judges: http://twitter.com/#!/TyraBanks (Tyra Banks)
http://twitter.com/#!/OfficialALT (André Leon Talley)
http://twitter.com/#!/BeautyEquation (Nigel Barker)
http://twitter.com/#!/MrJayManuel (don't forget Mr.Jay!)
No comments:
Post a Comment